Ladakh Nature Products offers a range of hand-crafted Ladakhi wool clothing, including
- wool dress coats,
- short jackets,
- women’s vest,
- pointy-toed shoes (pabu thigma) made from wet felt,
- 100% pashmina wool shawls and knit caps
- 100% sheep & yak wool knit caps, gloves, socks and slippers,
- 100% silk scarves with natural dyes and tie-dye designs;
- thigma scarves, mufflers and more!
Much of the clothing uses thigma, the Ladakhi word for the large tie-dye design found in Tibet and the Indian trans-Himalayan regions of Ladakh, Zanskar, Spiti and Himachal Pradesh. The process normally uses three vegetable dye baths of indigo, turmeric and madder.